2008年11月6日木曜日

◇◆My Presentation About Festival◆◇

◆Nagoya Festival◇

Next, I tell you about other rerated events.
First of all, I tell you about Osu festival. It is called “Osu Daidouchou festival”. The first festival held in 1978. This festival held in Osu shopping arcade. It is performed a street performance, pantomime and street music. Also it is performed a marching and baton twirling in oasis 21 in Sakae.


Next I tell you about local arts festival. This festival is a cultural property. It is performed in Hisaya Avenue. It is great festival and very cool. Then on Hisaya Avenue stage, it is performed parade, drum and dancing.
Can you understand about Nagoya festival? If you can understand it, we become happy. Let’s go to the Nagoya festival next year.

2 件のコメント:

*Sammy* さんのコメント...

There are many informations and pictures. It is easy for me to understand. Very good!!

Miyuki さんのコメント...

I didn't know about Osu festival. I'm interested in it. Someday I want to participate this festival!!